Problem with Getting Started app - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problem with Getting Started app - Websphere ; I recently downloaded Websphere MQ 6 eval copy and everything was working well. However, the Getting Started app now fails to start. It begins the process and the hourglass appears, then the process quits. I reinstalled everything and again the ...

  1. Problem with Getting Started app

    I recently downloaded Websphere MQ 6 eval copy and everything was working well. However, the Getting Started app now fails to start. It begins the process and the hourglass appears, then the process quits. I reinstalled everything and again the Getting Started app was functioning properly. Now it again dies before it starts. What is happening?

  2. Re: Problem with Getting Started app

    Cannot help with a vague description. See

    wrote in message
    news:1850565634.1140026142230.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    >I recently downloaded Websphere MQ 6 eval copy and everything was working
    >well. However, the Getting Started app now fails to start. It begins the
    >process and the hourglass appears, then the process quits. I reinstalled
    >everything and again the Getting Started app was functioning properly. Now
    >it again dies before it starts. What is happening?

  3. Re: Problem with Getting Started app

    gsealy@zaharasoft.com wrote:
    > I recently downloaded Websphere MQ 6 eval copy and everything was working well. However, the Getting Started app now fails to start. It begins the process and the hourglass appears, then the process quits. I reinstalled everything and again the Getting Started app was functioning properly. Now it again dies before it starts. What is happening?

    See if the information at the following URL helps:

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg1IC46920

    (The Getting Started shortcut opens the information center.)

    --

    Laura Cowen

    WebSphere MQ User Technologies

+ Reply to Thread