get SOAP work under WMQ 5.3 - Websphere

This is a discussion on get SOAP work under WMQ 5.3 - Websphere ; Hi! Anybody could help me to get work this SOAP messaging over WMQ? I find ma0r as possible option for me. But some things i can find in documentation. I had a WMQ5.3 installed, and i had this ma0r pack. ...

  1. get SOAP work under WMQ 5.3

    Hi!

    Anybody could help me to get work this SOAP messaging over WMQ?

    I find ma0r as possible option for me.
    But some things i can find in documentation.

    I had a WMQ5.3 installed, and i had this ma0r pack.
    But i had all the times, all kind of errors (this is my third reinstall.. )
    I have a small knowledge about this.

    Could you give me some guidelines how to install correctly SOAP over WMQ, Java only?

    thanks
    Szabi

  2. Re: get SOAP work under WMQ 5.3

    Cannot help with a vague description. See

    wrote in message
    news:1118185412.1140015124487.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi!
    >
    > Anybody could help me to get work this SOAP messaging over WMQ?
    >
    > I find ma0r as possible option for me.
    > But some things i can find in documentation.
    >
    > I had a WMQ5.3 installed, and i had this ma0r pack.
    > But i had all the times, all kind of errors (this is my third
    > reinstall.. )
    > I have a small knowledge about this.
    >
    > Could you give me some guidelines how to install correctly SOAP over WMQ,
    > Java only?
    >
    > thanks
    > Szabi

+ Reply to Thread