Training material - Websphere

This is a discussion on Training material - Websphere ; Hi, I'going to give an MQ class. Is there any documentation ? PowerPoint maybe ? That I can use? Thanks -- ------------------------- Fabio F. Fullin Cel: 54911-5479-1821...

  1. Training material

    --
    -------------------------
    Fabio F. Fullin

  2. Re: Training material

    Why don't you develop some?
    wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'going to give an MQ class.
    >
    > Is there any documentation ? PowerPoint maybe ?
    > That I can use?
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > --
    > -------------------------
    > Fabio F. Fullin
    > Cel: 54911-5479-1821

  3. Re: Training material

    There is the right place to ask this kind of question:
    https://www-304.ibm.com/jct03004c/so...overview.shtml

  4. Re: Training material

    There is the right place to ask this kind of question:
    https://www-304.ibm.com/jct03004c/so...overview.shtml

  5. Re: Training material

    Thanks

    But I've lost my job a few months ago and now this is the only I have, an MQ
    course.
    So I'm looking for training material since I don't have time to create my
    own.

    Thanks anyway

    wrote in message
    news:1299044581.1139619302013.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > There is the right place to ask this kind of question:
    > https://www-304.ibm.com/jct03004c/so...overview.shtml

+ Reply to Thread