Embedded MQ in RAD - Websphere

This is a discussion on Embedded MQ in RAD - Websphere ; I'm developing an app that will interface to the customer's data via Websphere MQ, and am trying to get my environment set up. I have RAD 6.0.1.1. I tried to install the embedded MQ which came with the RAD6.0 image, ...

  1. Embedded MQ in RAD

    I'm developing an app that will interface to the customer's data via Websphere MQ, and am trying to get my environment set up. I have RAD 6.0.1.1. I tried to install the embedded MQ which came with the RAD6.0 image, but get the message: "There are currently no WebSphere integrated test envionments installed on this machine. Installation will not continue." I have WebSphere Application Server 6.0 and WebSphere Express 5.1 Test Environment installed in RAD. What is it looking for and where do I get it?

    Also, will the com.ibm.mqjms.jar be included. If not, can I get that separately? Thanks for any help and advice on getting started.

  2. Re: Embedded MQ in RAD

    Not sure if this will make the difference, but I have only a full (not Express) 5.1 test environment installed and the embedded MQ installation worked for me.

    > Also, will the com.ibm.mqjms.jar be included

    Yes.

  3. Re: Embedded MQ in RAD

    Yes, uninstalling the express and installing the full WAS corrected the problem. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread