Hello,
I want to connect a MQ server (V5.3) which is located in a different
domain. I use VB6 to try to connect to the MQ Server.
When I call MQCONN it fails with the reason code 2035.
With the Java WMQTool I managed to connect the server (from the same
client). Then I monitored the network traffic and noticed, that my
programm sets the userid to my login name while the WMQTool sends an
empty user name. I am using the same channel name like the WMQTool does
(with setting MQSERVER=SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN/TCP/).
(The task of the programm I am writing is just to place test data in a
queue. It will be never used in a production environment.)
Does anybody knows how solve this problem or how to set the user name
(in VB6)?
Thanks
Ingo