We are working on setting up of queues on MQ Series6.0.

We were able to setup and send a message to the local Queue successfully,

But could not send the message to the remote Queue.

In case of local queue we are not having any problem.

Scenario:

We have a Queue Manager and Queue in one system and

Another Queue Manager and Queue in another system.

We are trying to send a message to the remote queue by giving the ipadress of the remote queue manager.

As it is required for communication between the queues.

Below is the error displayed which we are encountering:

javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for '172.20.51.174:QM_bmphm5s447'

at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newExcep tion(ConfigEnvironment.java:586)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection. java:2110)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnec tion.java:1532)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.(MQQueueConnection.java:150)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueu eConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:185)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueu eConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:112)

at QueueSend.init(QueueSend.java:45)

at QueueSend.main(QueueSend.java:82)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main (AppMain.java:86)

Exception in thread "main"

Process finished with exit code 1

I am attaching the java prg for sending the message to reote queue.

Please help.