posting messages to remote queue on mq setup - Websphere

This is a discussion on posting messages to remote queue on mq setup - Websphere ; We are working on setting up of queues on MQ Series6.0. We were able to setup and send a message to the local Queue successfully, But could not send the message to the remote Queue. In case of local queue ...

  1. posting messages to remote queue on mq setup

    We are working on setting up of queues on MQ Series6.0.

    We were able to setup and send a message to the local Queue successfully,

    But could not send the message to the remote Queue.

    In case of local queue we are not having any problem.

    Scenario:

    We have a Queue Manager and Queue in one system and

    Another Queue Manager and Queue in another system.

    We are trying to send a message to the remote queue by giving the ipadress of the remote queue manager.

    As it is required for communication between the queues.

    Below is the error displayed which we are encountering:

    javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for '172.20.51.174:QM_bmphm5s447'

    at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newExcep tion(ConfigEnvironment.java:586)

    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection. java:2110)

    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnec tion.java:1532)

    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.(MQQueueConnection.java:150)

    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueu eConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:185)

    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueu eConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:112)

    at QueueSend.init(QueueSend.java:45)

    at QueueSend.main(QueueSend.java:82)

    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)

    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

    at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main (AppMain.java:86)

    Exception in thread "main"

    Process finished with exit code 1

    I am attaching the java prg for sending the message to reote queue.

    Please help.

  2. Unhappy Re: posting messages to remote queue on mq setup

    Hi,
    I am also trying to post some JMS messages into a queue remote using MQ bindings mode, but I am not getting any error, I am unable to send messages and also I couldnt find where my messages are going. Can anyone help me ? Is it true that we can send JMS messages to a remote queue only by using a JMS client and not by bindings connection ? Please advise.

    Thanks & Regards
    Vinoth.T

+ Reply to Thread