If I had a situation where I have a clustered queue and a reader in same
node (Node A) which was reading a steady stream of messages and the node
bogs down, perhaps it runs out of CPU. How would I have a daemon on another
(Node B) read from the clustered queue on Node A. I know that the best
solution is to spread the work load by adding other nodes to the cluster,
but let's say this is an aberrational event and I rarely get to this
situation which would make adding queue managers and additional hardware
costly.