Using MqToolkit to Search for Strings - Websphere

This is a discussion on Using MqToolkit to Search for Strings - Websphere ; I would like to extract messages by using the /i parameter to specify a string. I'd like to search for multiple strings in the same command but it's not clear if I can do that. I've tried separating different strings ...

  1. Using MqToolkit to Search for Strings

    I would like to extract messages by using the /i parameter to specify a string. I'd like to search for multiple strings in the same command but it's not clear if I can do that. I've tried separating different strings with a comma, but that didn't work.

  2. Re: Using MqToolkit to Search for Strings

    not too sure what your question is really asking.. but at first glance this would seem to be a java question really, using a StringTokenizer may help or if you are using MDB's to retrive these msgs's filters work well, (aside from performace)..

+ Reply to Thread