Mapping JMS messages onto MQ - Websphere

This is a discussion on Mapping JMS messages onto MQ - Websphere ; Hii All, Happy new year to all. I am sending messages through JMS and want to receive through MQ . I am not able to receive. The error that i am getting is: An error occurred whilst writing to the ...

  1. Mapping JMS messages onto MQ

    Hii All,
    Happy new year to all.
    I am sending messages through JMS and want to receive through MQ . I am not able to receive. The error that i am getting is:

    An error occurred whilst writing to the message buffer: java.io.EOFException

    Please help in resolving the error.
    Any examples would be great.

    Thank you
    Brajesh

  2. Re: Mapping JMS messages onto MQ

    Brajesh,

    You should try the sample apps installed with MQ JMS or checkout articles at
    IBM developerWorks.

    Regards,
    Saket

    wrote in message
    news:2047971103.1136176078560.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hii All,
    > Happy new year to all.
    > I am sending messages through JMS and want to receive through MQ . I am
    > not able to receive. The error that i am getting is:
    >
    > An error occurred whilst writing to the message buffer:
    > java.io.EOFException
    >
    > Please help in resolving the error.
    > Any examples would be great.
    >
    > Thank you
    > Brajesh

  3. Re: Mapping JMS messages onto MQ

    Thank You Saket.
    I am trying but not getting anything concrete.

    Regards
    Brajesh

+ Reply to Thread