WebSphere MQ Administration (systems). - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere MQ Administration (systems). - Websphere ; Hi, I am pretty new to Websphere MQ. I would like to learn WebSphere MQ Administration (systems). Can you please guide me from where I do start to learn websphere mq. Anybody is have good documentation for WAS MQ administration. ...

  1. WebSphere MQ Administration (systems).

    Hi,

    I am pretty new to Websphere MQ.
    I would like to learn WebSphere MQ Administration (systems).

    Can you please guide me from where I do start to learn websphere mq.
    Anybody is have good documentation for WAS MQ administration.

    Currently I am working as WebSphere Administration and I would like to learn webspehre mq.

    I value your inputs on this.

    Thanks & Regards,
    vaze

  2. Re: WebSphere MQ Administration (systems).

    Hi there,

    Have a look at WebSphere MQ library, here:

    http://www.ibm.com/software/integration/wmq/library/

    There is a book "WebSphere MQ System Administration Guide", which maybe what
    you are looking for.

    Regards,
    Saket

    wrote in message
    news:2108214401.1135858254385.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am pretty new to Websphere MQ.
    > I would like to learn WebSphere MQ Administration (systems).
    >
    > Can you please guide me from where I do start to learn websphere mq.
    > Anybody is have good documentation for WAS MQ administration.
    >
    > Currently I am working as WebSphere Administration and I would like to
    > learn webspehre mq.
    >
    > I value your inputs on this.
    >
    > Thanks & Regards,
    > vaze

  3. Re: WebSphere MQ Administration (systems).

    You should certainly check the IBM Redbook site which has numerous
    "non-official" books on MQ. In particular, I just read the MQv6
    Fundamentals (SG24-7128) book which you can download from
    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...7128.html?Open . Also, you should
    scan through the IBM MQ SupportPacs web site which has several good
    documents :
    http://www.ibm.com/software/integrat...s/product.html

    Incidentally, you mention "WAS MQ administration". Make sure that you don't
    confuse WAS and MQ. WAS is WebSphere Application Server, the IBM J2EE
    application server in the WebSphere family. WebSphere MQ is the messaging
    product, in the same family. MQ picked up the "WebSphere" label a few years
    ago, which is more marketing than technical.

+ Reply to Thread