what command in runmqsc for message count? - Websphere

This is a discussion on what command in runmqsc for message count? - Websphere ; I want to monitor that traffic is passing through MQ. Is (and what) there a command for runmqsc to display the number of messages passed so far? I thought it would be a 'dis ql(Q*) msgs', but that's not a ...

  1. what command in runmqsc for message count?

    I want to monitor that traffic is passing through MQ.
    Is (and what) there a command for runmqsc to display the
    number of messages passed so far? I thought it would
    be a 'dis ql(Q*) msgs', but that's not a valid command.
    I can calculate the deltas myself, I just want a count
    of how many messages so far since qmgr reset.

    Mike

  2. Re: what command in runmqsc for message count?

    Mike- See the posts in this same newsgroup entitled "Monitoring tool" on 15
    December 2005.

+ Reply to Thread