Ibm.wmq MQTrace Eroor - Websphere

This is a discussion on Ibm.wmq MQTrace Eroor - Websphere ; Hi, I developed application in c#.NET for using IBM.WMQ namespace. The programs puts the messeges into the queue. Even i had installed CSD11 patch for amqmdnet dll.When i run my application it is rasing the error IBM.WMQ.MQTrace Error. What would ...

  1. Ibm.wmq MQTrace Eroor

    Hi,
    I developed application in c#.NET for using IBM.WMQ namespace.
    The programs puts the messeges into the queue.
    Even i had installed CSD11 patch for amqmdnet dll.When i run my application it is rasing the error IBM.WMQ.MQTrace Error.

    What would be reason?
    Pls any one help on it.
    g.srinivas@polaris.co.in

    Regards,
    G.Srinivas

  2. Re: Ibm.wmq MQTrace Eroor

    Srinivas,

    What environment variable settings do you have? And how does your
    app.config file look like? Further details (stack trace on screen etc.)
    would be useful.

    Also, have you looked into XMS .NET?

    http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp...o=y&rs=message

    Regards,
    Saket

    wrote in message
    news:2064482421.1134719793712.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi,
    > I developed application in c#.NET for using IBM.WMQ namespace.
    > The programs puts the messeges into the queue.
    > Even i had installed CSD11 patch for amqmdnet dll.When i run my
    > application it is rasing the error IBM.WMQ.MQTrace Error.
    >
    > What would be reason?
    > Pls any one help on it.
    > g.srinivas@polaris.co.in
    >
    > Regards,