EJB on weblogic accessing JMS queues on Websphere MQ V6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on EJB on weblogic accessing JMS queues on Websphere MQ V6 - Websphere ; Hi, I'm having problem with EJB (deployed on weblogic),listening to the JMS queues that i have created in websphere mq. 1)I have already created a XAQueueConnectionFactory with the following cmd: def XAQCF(XQQueue) qmgr(test) tran(client) chan(SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN) host(111.11.11.11) port(1414) 2)I have also ...

  1. EJB on weblogic accessing JMS queues on Websphere MQ V6

    Hi,

    I'm having problem with EJB (deployed on weblogic),listening to the JMS queues that i have created in websphere mq.

    1)I have already created a XAQueueConnectionFactory with the following cmd:
    def XAQCF(XQQueue) qmgr(test) tran(client) chan(SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN) host(111.11.11.11) port(1414)

    2)I have also set the session transaction to be "true" :
    queueSession = queueConnection.createQueueSession(true, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

    and commited the transaction at the end of the message.

    Please Help.

    Regards,
    Ebony

  2. Re: EJB on weblogic accessing JMS queues on Websphere MQ V6

    By the way.. the error that I got from the weblogic console was:

    iven EJB: QQQ is unable to connect to the JMS destination: queue.QQQ. Connection failed after 5,178 attempts. The MDB will attemp
    t to reconnect every 10 seconds. This log message will repeat every 600 seconds
    until the condition clears.>
    iven EJB: QQQ is unable to connect to the JMS destination: queue.QQQ. The Error was:
    [EJB:010112]The Message Driven Bean 'QQQ' is transacted, but the provider
    defined in the EJB is not transacted. Provider should be transacted if onMessage
    method in MDB is transacted.>

    Regards,
    Ebony

  3. Re: EJB on weblogic accessing JMS queues on Websphere MQ V6

    Hello,

    Try changing the transaction type value in ejb.xml of your MDB.
    XML tag is and the possible values are as follows:

    * NotSupported

    * Supports

    * Required

    * RequiresNew

    * Mandatory

    * Never

    Yes these are the values for Weblogic's EJB container-managed
    transaction type. I am not sure what they mean exactly but I heard some
    of my collegues made it changing the values.

    Hope it will help.

    Regards,
    Yong

    cxiangyi@dsta.gov.sg wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm having problem with EJB (deployed on weblogic),listening to the JMS queues that i have created in websphere mq.
    >
    > 1)I have already created a XAQueueConnectionFactory with the following cmd:
    > def XAQCF(XQQueue) qmgr(test) tran(client) chan(SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN) host(111.11.11.11) port(1414)
    >
    > 2)I have also set the session transaction to be "true" :
    > queueSession = queueConnection.createQueueSession(true, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
    >
    > and commited the transaction at the end of the message.
    >
    > Please Help.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ebony

+ Reply to Thread