AMQ9541: CCSID supplied for data conversion not supported - Websphere

This is a discussion on AMQ9541: CCSID supplied for data conversion not supported - Websphere ; Hi all, I'm trying connect from command prompt using command amqscnxc -x on my Win2003 to queue manager running on windows2000 Advance Server, and I'm getting the following error message: AMQ9541: CCSID supplied for data conversion not supported. EXPLANATION: The ...

  1. AMQ9541: CCSID supplied for data conversion not supported

    Hi all,
    I'm trying connect from command prompt using command amqscnxc -x on my Win2003 to queue manager running on windows2000 Advance Server, and I'm getting the following error message:

    AMQ9541: CCSID supplied for data conversion not supported.

    EXPLANATION:
    The program ended because, either the source CCSID '437' or the target CCSID
    '874' is not valid, or is not currently supported.
    ACTION:
    Correct the CCSID that is not valid, or ensure that the requested CCSID can be
    supported.

  2. Re: AMQ9541: CCSID supplied for data conversion not supported

    Hello,

    CCSID 874 is Thai, isn't it?

    Maybe you are connecting to the QMgr server running with CCSID 874, from
    the MQ client with environmental CCSID 437. Client channel did not work
    those two code pages are not convertible.

    Open your command line window and issue the following command:
    > chcp 874

    Then restart your amqscnxc.

    That's it.
    Regards,

    Yong

    rajesh_Sesh@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I'm trying connect from command prompt using command amqscnxc -x on my Win2003 to queue manager running on windows2000 Advance Server, and I'm getting the following error message:
    >
    > AMQ9541: CCSID supplied for data conversion not supported.
    >
    > EXPLANATION:
    > The program ended because, either the source CCSID '437' or the target CCSID
    > '874' is not valid, or is not currently supported.
    > ACTION:
    > Correct the CCSID that is not valid, or ensure that the requested CCSID can be
    > supported.

+ Reply to Thread