failed to create MQQueueManager - Websphere

This is a discussion on failed to create MQQueueManager - Websphere ; We are having Websphere MQ V6, Websphere Application Server V6 & JMS Receive Program in one m/c But as we are trying to run the Jms Sender program getting the following exception Exception in thread "P=902212:O=0:CT" javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to ...

  1. failed to create MQQueueManager

    We are having Websphere MQ V6, Websphere Application Server V6 & JMS Receive Program in one m/c
    But as we are trying to run the Jms Sender program getting the following exception

    Exception in thread "P=902212:O=0:CT" javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for ':QM_HQ'
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newExcep tion(ConfigEnvironment.java:586)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection. java:2110)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnec tion.java:1532)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.(MQQueueConnection.java:150)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueu eConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:185)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueu eConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:112)
    at com.chpl.server.QueueSender.init(QueueSender.java: 73)
    at com.chpl.server.QueueSender.main(QueueSender.java: 115)

    In the WAS , we have configured a QueueConnection Factory,MQQueueDestination

    In the MQ end, the Queue manager & Listener is running
    If any body interested we can provide the code piece also
    If anybody has any resolution comment, please revert back immidiately

  2. Re: failed to create MQQueueManager

    I meet the same problem.But you'd better to check WAS support software version on IBM site.
    WAS6 support Websphere MQ5.3.
    But when I use MQ5.3 I meet the same exception.I remenber,in was5.1:When you start was,the QM will start by was.
    Anybody can use WAS6 connect MQ,please tell us how.Thanks

+ Reply to Thread