Websphere MQ and MQ Workflow - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere MQ and MQ Workflow - Websphere ; We have MQ workflow installed and we would like to test Websphere MQ Series to help link our legacy systems to the internet. The question is whether the MQ piece of Workflow is fully function to provide this test....

  1. Websphere MQ and MQ Workflow

    We have MQ workflow installed and we would like to test Websphere MQ Series to help link our legacy systems to the internet. The question is whether the MQ piece of Workflow is fully function to provide this test.

  2. Re: Websphere MQ and MQ Workflow

    MQ that goes with MQWF is the full thing, so it should work fine. Licensing
    issues are another matter, because the MQ that comes with MQWF is only
    licensed for use with that product. Same goes for DB2. It will work, though.

    wrote in message
    news:1737804825.1121879146790.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > We have MQ workflow installed and we would like to test Websphere MQ
    > Series to help link our legacy systems to the internet. The question is
    > whether the MQ piece of Workflow is fully function to provide this test.

+ Reply to Thread