RAD6 WAS6 WMQ6 No Bindings connection - Websphere

This is a discussion on RAD6 WAS6 WMQ6 No Bindings connection - Websphere ; I have an application that I'm trying to port from WebSphere 5.1.2 and MQSeries 5.3 CSD10 to RAD6 with the WAS 6 app server and the new WMQ 6 full install. I have a PartnerWorld subscription and have downloaded WMQ6 ...

  1. RAD6 WAS6 WMQ6 No Bindings connection

    I have an application that I'm trying to port from WebSphere 5.1.2 and
    MQSeries 5.3 CSD10 to RAD6 with the WAS 6 app server and the new WMQ 6 full
    install. I have a PartnerWorld subscription and have downloaded WMQ6 from
    their software site.

    If I configure my JMS Queue Connection facttory as BINDINGS and run MQ on
    the local machine I get an error:

    WSVR0101W: An error occurred starting,

    I can get everything to work just fine if I put WMQ6 on another server and
    configure my JMS Queue Connection factory as a client to the other machine.
    I can put messages, get messages etc. The application uses 4MDBs and some
    POJO code to communicate with WMQ.

    The projects are set up identically (I hope). When I start the WAS6 App
    server in BINDINGS mode and the first ListenerPort starts I get the error.
    If I start the WAS6 App server in CLIENT mode I get a Listener Port
    connection to the remote server.

    As in the past, I've changed the MQJMS_LIB_ROOT variable in WAS6 to point to
    the java/lib in the MQ installation.

    This is, I know somewhat incomplete, but if anyone thinks that they can
    help, I'll be happy to provide more details.

    Thanks,
    Bob

  2. Re: RAD6 WAS6 WMQ6 No Bindings connection

    Is there any more to the error "WSVR0101W: An error occurred starting, " than what you supplied? I'd be interested in seeing all of it.

+ Reply to Thread