WebSphere MQ (6.0) - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere MQ (6.0) - Websphere ; I have a basic question , We are trying to use a WAS 5.1.1 application to talk to a WebSphere MQ 6.0 Full product as our main messaging system for our application, Is this configuration certified by IBM or we ...

  1. WebSphere MQ (6.0)

    I have a basic question , We are trying to use a WAS 5.1.1 application to talk to a WebSphere MQ 6.0 Full product as our main messaging system for our application, Is this configuration certified by IBM or we have use WebSphere MQ 5.3 or a lesser version of Websphere MQ.

    Thanks

  2. Re: WebSphere MQ (6.0)

    Yes, IBM certified the configuration of WMQ 6+WAS 51.
    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/inte...nts/index.html

    ??????:743526389.1121472107937.JavaMail.wassrvr@lt sgwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    >I have a basic question , We are trying to use a WAS 5.1.1 application to
    >talk to a WebSphere MQ 6.0 Full product as our main messaging system for
    >our application, Is this configuration certified by IBM or we have use
    >WebSphere MQ 5.3 or a lesser version of Websphere MQ.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread