WMQ v6.0 Explorer - Websphere

This is a discussion on WMQ v6.0 Explorer - Websphere ; I just installed WMQ V6.0 and added 2 doz queue managers to the new MQExplorer. Where is the config file stored, what is it called, and can I copy it to another server? Does anyone out there know? Thanks in ...

  1. WMQ v6.0 Explorer

    I just installed WMQ V6.0 and added 2 doz queue managers to the new MQExplorer. Where is the config file stored, what is it called, and can I copy it to another server?
    Does anyone out there know?
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: WMQ v6.0 Explorer

    Nevermind. Figured it out.

  3. Re: WMQ v6.0 Explorer

    There is also an basic import / export facility built into the explorer
    to allow import and export of configuration information. This can be
    found by pressing right mouse button on the "IBM WebSphere MQ" node at
    the top of the tree, and select "Export MQ Explorer Settings...".

    This will open a dialog to allow you to select which settings to export
    to a file. If you only want queue manager connection then just tick
    "Remote queue manager connection information", enter a file name then
    click OK.

    This file can then be used to import the settings into another install
    of the explorer. However it will overwrite any existing information - so
    please use it carefully!

    doris.alagot@wellpoint.com wrote:
    > I just installed WMQ V6.0 and added 2 doz queue managers to the new MQExplorer. Where is the config file stored, what is it called, and can I copy it to another server?
    > Does anyone out there know?
    > Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread