    Help!!!

    3X Sun solarisVersion 5.8, running WAS 5.1x Base and Network deployment

  2. Re: Listener Port Auto Shutdown

    On 2005-07-11, Ola wrote:
    > This just started happening. Anytime we schedule a batch job that an MDB. It
    > shutdown one of the listerner port in all the three server that are
    > clustered. This is only happening to one of the listernor port that are
    > design to handle a form of invoice retrieval. We have other 12 other
    > Listener Ports that are behaving normal. Any thought, input will be greatly
    > appreciated. There is no error logged in to SystemOut or SystemError files.
    > Help!!!
    >
    > 3X Sun solarisVersion 5.8, running WAS 5.1x Base and Network deployment

    We've recently had a big problem with WAS 5.0.2.10 and MQ 5.3 CSD09.
    We needed to upgrade to CSD10 with an additional APAR. Then the problems
    went away. I can get the APAR number for you if you need.

    Mike

  3. Re: Listener Port Auto Shutdown

    I'd suggest browsing the messages on the queue using the amqsbcg program. My guess is that you have a poison message that is getting rolled back and eventually shuts down the MDB.

  4. Re: Listener Port Auto Shutdown

    Thanks for the update. We found about 50 messages that are stuck in the
    queue that are causing the Listener Port to shutdown. However, we try to
    clear the messages we get error message. How can we clear the messages
    wrote in message
    news:1123979205.1121176428552.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > I'd suggest browsing the messages on the queue using the amqsbcg program.

    My guess is that you have a poison message that is getting rolled back and
    eventually shuts down the MDB.

  5. Re: Listener Port Auto Shutdown

    This is issues has been resolved. We increase the transaction timout to
    xxx...numbers
    "Ola" wrote in message
    > Thanks for the update. We found about 50 messages that are stuck in the
    > queue that are causing the Listener Port to shutdown. However, we try to
    > clear the messages we get error message. How can we clear the messages
    > wrote in message
    > news:1123979205.1121176428552.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > > I'd suggest browsing the messages on the queue using the amqsbcg

    program.
    > My guess is that you have a poison message that is getting rolled back and
    > eventually shuts down the MDB.

+ Reply to Thread