Start Queue Manager command failed - Websphere

This is a discussion on Start Queue Manager command failed - Websphere ; Hello, I am a newbie. I have created an internal JMS server(Server1 > Server Component > Internal JMS Server) and set the queues correctly and the initial state is set to 'started'. When I start server1 I am seeing the ...

  1. Start Queue Manager command failed

    Hello,
    I am a newbie.
    I have created an internal JMS server(Server1 > Server Component > Internal JMS Server) and set the queues correctly and the initial state is set to 'started'.
    When I start server1 I am seeing the following exceptions in the SystemOut.log. It looks like the Queue Manager is not starting.
    Can someone tell me what might be wrong. Any help will be very much appreciated.

    Thanks a LOT!

    com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeWarning: MSGS0001E: Starting the JMS Server failed with exception: java.lang.Exception: MSGS0101E: Start Queue Manager command failed with exit code: 23

    [5/19/05 18:46:14:219 EDT] 705d52d2 ContainerImpl E WSVR0501E: Error creating component null [class com.ibm.ws.messaging.JMSService]
    com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeWarning: MSGS0001E: Starting the JMS Server failed with exception: java.lang.Exception: MSGS0101E: Start Queue Manager command failed with exit code: 23

    J2CA0046E: Method createManagedConnctionWithMCWrapper caught an exception during creation of the ManagedConnection for resource fs.optimization.QueueConnectionFactory, throwing ResourceAllocationException. Original exception: javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalExceptio n: createQueueConnection failed
    Next Linked Exception:
    javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'FAR5.intranet.local:WAS_FAR5_server1'
    Next Linked Exception:
    com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2059
    MQJE011: Socket connection attempt refused

    [5/19/05 18:46:28:547 EDT] 705d52d2 ConnectionMan E J2CA0020E: The Connection Pool Manager could not allocate a Managed Connection: javax.resource.spi.ResourceAllocationException: createQueueConnection failed

  2. Re: Start Queue Manager command failed

    Your MQ transition tables might be hosed. Check this link for more info:

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...=utf-8&lang=en

+ Reply to Thread