hello..i had done a project using jsp which i deployed and used in
j2ee 1.3...
but now i have to use websphere as the app. server..
can any1 tell me if there is any folder similar to
"public_html" (j2ee) in websphere app. server??
i donot hav any servlets/bean components, so i dont require a
deployment as such, my project has only html and jsp files...i used
just place my project files in "public_html" folder of j2ee home
folder and then used it frm the browser..

how to do the same in websphere appl. server community edition
1.0.1??
so that i can access my project from a browser???

also after i start the server, in order to log in to the
administrator
console, it asks for an username and password..whats the username and
pasword(default)??during installation of WAS, no such info was
given..

if i want to stop the server than also it asks for username and
password..whts the username n password for tht??
plzz..can any1 help me.its a bit urgent

basically i wanna know wht r the info i need to hav to migrate frm
j2ee to websphere??

plzz any1 help me