ibm HTTP server dont redirect request to the app server's - Websphere

This is a discussion on ibm HTTP server dont redirect request to the app server's - Websphere ; hi i've configured a cluster with 3 app server like a members of the cluster after that i tested each app server with my web application and each one work's fine (idenpendently) whith the follow link's http://192.168.1.19:9081/caja (work's fine) http://192.168.1.19:9082/caja ...

  1. ibm HTTP server dont redirect request to the app server's

    hi

    i've configured a cluster with 3 app server like a members of the cluster

    after that i tested each app server with my web application and each one work's fine (idenpendently)

    whith the follow link's

    http://192.168.1.19:9081/caja (work's fine)
    http://192.168.1.19:9082/caja (work's fine)
    http://192.168.1.19:9084/caja (work's fine)

    after that, i installed the ibm http server on the same machine that have the deployment manager

    i've generated the plug in for my web server with no problems and propagated succesfully

    testing the ibm http server with the link

    http://192.168.1.19 (work's fine) the default page its showed

    but when i try the follow link tensting the plug in

    http://192.168.1.19/caja/

    the browser shows the following message

    "Not Found
    The requested URL /app/ was not found on this server.
    IBM_HTTP_Server Server at 192.168.1.19 Port 80"

    here is the pulg in cnf

    p=bbb:nameSpace=ccc"/>

    hope u can help me

  2. Re: ibm HTTP server dont redirect request to the app server's

    Have you added *:80 to the host aliases for virtual host used by your web
    application?

    Sunit

    wrote in message
    news:846940346.1172272799734.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was009.sby.ibm.com...
    > hi
    >
    > i've configured a cluster with 3 app server like a members of the cluster
    >
    > after that i tested each app server with my web application and each
    > one work's fine (idenpendently)
    >
    > whith the follow link's
    >
    > http://192.168.1.19:9081/caja (work's fine)
    > http://192.168.1.19:9082/caja (work's fine)
    > http://192.168.1.19:9084/caja (work's fine)
    >
    > after that, i installed the ibm http server on the same machine that
    > have the deployment manager
    >
    > i've generated the plug in for my web server with no problems and
    > propagated succesfully
    >
    > testing the ibm http server with the link
    >
    > http://192.168.1.19 (work's fine) the default page its showed
    >

    > but when i try the follow link tensting the plug in
    >

    > http://192.168.1.19/caja/
    >
    > the browser shows the following message
    >

    > "Not Found
    > The requested URL /app/ was not found on this server.
    > IBM_HTTP_Server Server at 192.168.1.19 Port 80"
    >

    > here is the pulg in cnf
    >

    > > AppServerPortPreference="HostHeader" ChunkedResponse="false"
    > FIPSEnable="false" IISDisableNagle="false" IISPluginPriority="High"
    > IgnoreDNSFailures="false" RefreshInterval="60" ResponseChunkSize="64"
    > VHostMatchingCompat="false">
    > > Name="d:\IBM\HTTPServer\Plugins\logs\webserver00\http_pl ugin.log"/>

    > > IgnoreAffinityRequests="true" LoadBalance="Round Robin"
    > Name="clusterServifin" PostBufferSize="64" PostSizeLimit="-1"
    > RemoveSpecialHeaders="true" RetryInterval="60">
    > > ExtendedHandshake="false" LoadBalanceWeight="2" MaxConnections="-1"
    > Name="desaNode01_AppServer01" ServerIOTimeout="0" WaitForContinue="false">
    >

    > > Value="d:\IBM\HTTPServer\Plugins\config\webserver00\plugi n-key.kdb"/>
    > > Value="d:\IBM\HTTPServer\Plugins\config\webserver00\plugi n-key.sth"/>
    >

    > > ExtendedHandshake="false" LoadBalanceWeight="3" MaxConnections="-1"
    > Name="desaNode01_AppServer02" ServerIOTimeout="0" WaitForContinue="false">
    >

    > > Value="d:\IBM\HTTPServer\Plugins\config\webserver00\plugi n-key.kdb"/>
    > > Value="d:\IBM\HTTPServer\Plugins\config\webserver00\plugi n-key.sth"/>
    >

    > > ExtendedHandshake="false" LoadBalanceWeight="1" MaxConnections="-1"
    > Name="desaNode02_AppServer03" ServerIOTimeout="0" WaitForContinue="false">
    >

    > > Value="d:\IBM\HTTPServer\Plugins\config\webserver00\plugi n-key.kdb"/>
    > > Value="d:\IBM\HTTPServer\Plugins\config\webserver00\plugi n-key.sth"/>

    > > Name="/caja/*"/>
    >

    > > UriGroup="default_host_clusterServifin_URIs"
    > VirtualHostGroup="default_host"/>
    > > rmEnabled="false" traceLevel="HOPS">

    > > value="wsdlPort=aaap=bbb:nameSpace=ccc"/>
    >

    > hope u can help me

  3. Re: ibm HTTP server dont redirect request to the app server's

    Do you have the lines similar to the following in your httpd.conf file?

    LoadModule was_ap20_module /opt/WebSphere/AppServer/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so
    WebSpherePluginConfig /opt/WebSphere/AppServer/config/cells/plugin-cfg.xml

  4. Re: ibm HTTP server dont redirect request to the app server's

    On Feb 23, 6:19 pm, wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > i've configured a cluster with 3 app server like a members of the cluster
    >
    > after that i tested each app server with my web application and each one work's fine (idenpendently)
    >
    > whith the follow link's
    >
    > http://192.168.1.19:9081/caja(work's fine)http://192.168.1.19:9082/caja(work's fine)http://192.168.1.19:9084/caja(work's fine)
    >
    > after that, i installed the ibm http server on the same machine that have the deployment manager
    >
    > i've generated the plug in for my web server with no problems and propagated succesfully
    >
    > testing the ibm http server with the link
    >
    > http://192.168.1.19 (work's fine) the default page its showed
    >
    > but when i try the follow link tensting the plug in
    >
    > http://192.168.1.19/caja/
    >
    > the browser shows the following message
    >
    > "Not Found
    > The requested URL /app/ was not found on this server.
    > IBM_HTTP_Server Server at 192.168.1.19 Port 80"
    >
    > here is the pulg in cnf

    > p=bbb:nameSpace=ccc"/>
    >

    > hope u can help me

    Your browser error says "/apps/". Something is asking your browser to
    get some code from that directory. You may have to manually add that
    to your plugin file just like the "/caja/" entry.

  5. Re: ibm HTTP server dont redirect request to the app server's

    Did you Map you Application to the App Servers and the WebSserver in question?

    Tiber

+ Reply to Thread