IHS 2.0 install script for AIX - Websphere

This is a discussion on IHS 2.0 install script for AIX - Websphere ; Hi, can anyone send or post to me a sample IHS 2.0 install script? Thx...

  1. IHS 2.0 install script for AIX

    Hi,

    can anyone send or post to me a sample IHS 2.0 install script?

    Thx

  2. Re: IHS 2.0 install script for AIX

    barnikam@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > can anyone send or post to me a sample IHS 2.0 install script?

    It ships with an example response file for the silent install, silent.res.

    After editing for install path, license acceptance, etc you invoke it
    like this:

    java -jar setuo.jar -silent -options silent.res

+ Reply to Thread