Migrating IHS 1.3.28 to IHS 2.0 with script - Websphere

This is a discussion on Migrating IHS 1.3.28 to IHS 2.0 with script - Websphere ; Hi, My newst task is to migrate IHS 1.3.28 to IHS 2.0 via script. My problem is that I never wrote I script for this kind of operation. And the httpd.conf file values migration must be done with SIU. Any ...

  1. Migrating IHS 1.3.28 to IHS 2.0 with script

    Hi,

    My newst task is to migrate IHS 1.3.28 to IHS 2.0 via script. My problem is that I never wrote I script for this kind of operation. And the httpd.conf file values migration must be done with SIU.
    Any help it would be greate for me.

    Thx

  2. Re: Migrating IHS 1.3.28 to IHS 2.0 with script

    IHS can be installed silently, see InfoCenter.

    For the configuration, I'd install IHS 1.3.28 and take its fresh httpd.conf
    to compare it with the current config. So you know the specific of your
    configuration.

+ Reply to Thread