About getting WebSphere session information programmatically - Websphere

This is a discussion on About getting WebSphere session information programmatically - Websphere ; Hi all, I encountered a problem to retrieve the session info. in WebSphere ND. Only I know about the session ID in WebSphere is each server would append an unique cache id in front of http session ID and then ...

  1. About getting WebSphere session information programmatically

    Hi all,

    I encountered a problem to retrieve the session info. in WebSphere ND.
    Only I know about
    the session ID in WebSphere is each server would append an unique
    cache id in front of
    http session ID and then followed by ":Server Clone ID" which can be
    defined in plugin-cfg.xml.

    But in my application, I would like to create the session ID to user
    at runtime, so I need to append the two info. The problem is how can I
    get this two server properties programmatically.

    I would be grateful if there 's anyone can help. Thanks for attn.

  2. Re: About getting WebSphere session information programmatically

    Hello,

    Did you find a resolution to this problem? I would like to be able to
    get the clone id programmatically as well.

    Cheers,
    Derek

    On Feb 22, 1:14 am, issackenneth@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I encountered a problem to retrieve the session info. inWebSphereND.
    > Only I know about
    > the session ID inWebSphereis each server would append an unique
    > cache id in front of
    > http session ID and then followed by ":Server Clone ID" which can be
    > defined in plugin-cfg.xml.
    >
    > But in my application, I would like to create the session ID to user
    > at runtime, so I need to append the two info. The problem is how can I
    > get this two server properties programmatically.
    >
    > I would be grateful if there 's anyone can help. Thanks for attn.

+ Reply to Thread