IHS 2.0 - WAS 5.1.1 performance tuning - Websphere

This is a discussion on IHS 2.0 - WAS 5.1.1 performance tuning - Websphere ; Hi, I installed IHS 2.0 and WAS 5.1.1 on AIX, and now I want to make some performance tuning to improve the communication between IHS and WAS. Can you help me on how to start this tuning? I need some ...

  1. IHS 2.0 - WAS 5.1.1 performance tuning

    Hi,

    I installed IHS 2.0 and WAS 5.1.1 on AIX, and now I want to make some performance tuning to improve the communication between IHS and WAS.
    Can you help me on how to start this tuning? I need some suggestions, tips, configuration parameters, or anything that makes performance.
    Thank You

  2. Re: IHS 2.0 - WAS 5.1.1 performance tuning

    IHS tuning will help you to improve communication between browser and IHS.
    To tune stuff beyond that point you have to look at the plugin-cfg.xml and
    WAS web container tuning.

    For IHS tuning see
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/httpse...rformance.html

    Sunit

    wrote in message
    news:1892534366.1171890178219.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas009.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I installed IHS 2.0 and WAS 5.1.1 on AIX, and now I want to make some
    > performance tuning to improve the communication between IHS and WAS.
    > Can you help me on how to start this tuning? I need some suggestions,
    > tips, configuration parameters, or anything that makes performance.
    > Thank You

+ Reply to Thread