Admin Server for 2.x of IHS? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Admin Server for 2.x of IHS? - Websphere ; I loaded IHS 2.0.47 on Linux using WebSphere App Server 5.1 cd-rom's, but I don't seem to spot an administration server. Am I overlooking something? Cary...

  1. Admin Server for 2.x of IHS?

    I loaded IHS 2.0.47 on Linux using WebSphere App Server 5.1 cd-rom's,
    but I don't seem to spot an administration server. Am I overlooking
    something?

    Cary

  2. Re: Admin Server for 2.x of IHS?

    In article ,
    caclark@NOSPAM.etechsolutions.net says...
    > I loaded IHS 2.0.47 on Linux using WebSphere App Server 5.1 cd-rom's,
    > but I don't seem to spot an administration server. Am I overlooking
    > something?

    No, it is gone.
    --
    Juanma Martinez

  3. Re: Admin Server for 2.x of IHS?

    Apache 2.x (on which IHS 2.x is based) has done away with the admin server.
    All configuration changes are now made by editing httpd.conf.
    Starts, stop and restart of the server is handled from commandline by
    apachectl

    Sunit

    "Cary Clark" wrote in message
    > I loaded IHS 2.0.47 on Linux using WebSphere App Server 5.1 cd-rom's,
    > but I don't seem to spot an administration server. Am I overlooking
    > something?
    >
    > Cary

+ Reply to Thread