link checker - Websphere

This is a discussion on link checker - Websphere ; Hi, Does anybody know a good "link checker" program? We require: 1. find all the broken links. 2. work with links invoked in Javascript, we have lots of javascript. 3. show each link with the real download time (not calculated ...

  1. link checker

    Hi,
    Does anybody know a good "link checker" program?
    We require:
    1. find all the broken links.
    2. work with links invoked in Javascript, we have lots of javascript.
    3. show each link with the real download time (not calculated time by the
    size of the page). (We have JSP file, sometimes it search the database, it
    may take time. we have to identify them. Althougth the HTTP response may
    small, the process may take long to finish. So we need the real download
    time).

    Thanks.

    Jli

  2. Re: link checker

    Hi,

    Have you tied out Link Checker Pro:

    http://www.link-checker-pro.com

    > Hi,
    > Does anybody know a good "link checker" program?
    > We require:
    > 1. find all the broken links.
    > 2. work with links invoked in Javascript, we have lots of javascript.
    > 3. show each link with the real download time (not calculated time by the
    > size of the page). (We have JSP file, sometimes it search the database, it
    > may take time. we have to identify them. Althougth the HTTP response may
    > small, the process may take long to finish. So we need the real download
    > time).
    >

    > Thanks.
    >

    > Jli

+ Reply to Thread