How does WCS map this???? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How does WCS map this???? - Websphere ; Hi, Setup - Using the ConsumerDirect store. I have a scenario Step 1> Registered to the store and added an item to the cart.Now cart shows 1 item Step 2> logged out. Now cart shows 0 items. Step 3> Added ...

  1. How does WCS map this????

    Hi,

    Setup - Using the ConsumerDirect store.
    I have a scenario

    Step 1> Registered to the store and added an item to the cart.Now cart shows 1 item
    Step 2> logged out. Now cart shows 0 items.
    Step 3> Added an item in the cart as a guest shopper. Now cart shows 1 item.
    Step 4> logged in using the same id as in Step 1. Now cart shows 2 items.
    Where is the mapping stored?.

    regards

  2. Re: How does WCS map this????

    When a guest user logs on, his or her address entries, coupons, interest
    lists and orders are migrated to the user logging on. This is handled by
    the com.ibm.commerce.security.commands.MigrateUserEntr iesCmd task
    command. Refer to the InfoCenter for more information about the logon
    command and the MigrateUserEntriesCmd task command:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...s/rselogon.htm

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...ntriesCmd.html