Help - java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key ejb/com/indusa/esc/objects/TestHome - Websphere

This is a discussion on Help - java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key ejb/com/indusa/esc/objects/TestHome - Websphere ; Hi, I am new to WCS. I've created CMP Test EJB using WSAD in WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsData project. I've also done "deploy and genereate RMIC code". I've then created AccessBean to access this EJB. I am getting following error when I use ...

  1. Help - java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key ejb/com/indusa/esc/objects/TestHome

    Hi,

    I am new to WCS. I've created CMP Test EJB using WSAD in
    WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsData project. I've also done "deploy and
    genereate RMIC code". I've then created AccessBean to access this EJB. I am
    getting following error when I use this AccessBean in my jsp file

    b640b64 SystemErr R java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource
    for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key
    ejb/com/indusa/esc/objects/TestHome

    Can anyone guide me on this.

    Thanks in advance,
    Sanjay Amin

  2. Re: Help - java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key ejb/com/indusa/esc/objects/TestHome

    You might be looking for a class property file in the wrong place or a
    resource that is not in that property file; I think commerce looks for
    those types of files in the Stores\Web Content\WEB-INF\classes folder
    by default. here is the api for that class:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...6e%64%6c%22%20

    cesar loo

  3. Re: Help - java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key ejb/com/indusa/esc/objects/TestHome

    You might be looking for a class property file in the wrong place or a
    resource that is not in that property file; I think commerce looks for
    those types of files in the Stores\Web Content\WEB-INF\classes folder
    by default. here is the api for that class:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...6e%64%6c%22%20

    cesar loo

+ Reply to Thread