ERROR: Commerce Payments wpm can not be deleted while running. Please stop this Commerce Payments - Websphere

This is a discussion on ERROR: Commerce Payments wpm can not be deleted while running. Please stop this Commerce Payments - Websphere ; hi, i have WCS5.5 installed on win XP machine. The problem with me out here is that i tried to delete an payment instance (named wpm) without stopping the Commerce Payment Services for the same. The error i got on ...

  1. ERROR: Commerce Payments wpm can not be deleted while running. Please stop this Commerce Payments

    hi,

    i have WCS5.5 installed on win XP machine.
    The problem with me out here is that i tried to delete an payment instance (named wpm) without stopping the Commerce Payment Services for the same.

    The error i got on the Configuration Manager is as below
    "ERROR: Commerce Payments wpm can not be deleted while running. Please stop this Commerce Payments".
    But due to this, the instance is partially deleted, so it is not visible in the Configuration Manager and also as it is not fully deleted it doesnot allow to create a new Payment instance giving the error "com.ibm.commerce.payments.configurator.InstanceAlr eadyExistsException".

    Please can anyone help me on this.

    regards,
    joshi.
    joshi_punein@indiatimes.com

  2. Re: ERROR: Commerce Payments wpm can not be deleted while running.Please stop this Commerce Payments

    Sounds like you need to call the IT department and have them dust off
    that backup tape. You are in uncharted waters my friend...

    joshi_pune wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i have WCS5.5 installed on win XP machine.
    > The problem with me out here is that i tried to delete an payment instance (named wpm) without stopping the Commerce Payment Services for the same.
    >
    > The error i got on the Configuration Manager is as below
    > "ERROR: Commerce Payments wpm can not be deleted while running. Please stop this Commerce Payments".
    > But due to this, the instance is partially deleted, so it is not visible in the Configuration Manager and also as it is not fully deleted it doesnot allow to create a new Payment instance giving the error "com.ibm.commerce.payments.configurator.InstanceAlr eadyExistsException".
    >
    > Please can anyone help me on this.
    >
    > regards,
    > joshi.
    > joshi_punein@indiatimes.com

  3. Re: ERROR: Commerce Payments wpm can not be deleted while running. Please stop this Commerce Payments

    Hi Joshi,

    Try this document

    ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/...313install.pdf

    I would drop the payment database once, uninstall payment manager,
    restart the wpm installation process.

    senthil anand

    joshi_pune wrote in message news:<1979006056.1089292919840.JavaMail.wasadmin@swg3ws0 06>...
    > hi,
    >
    > i have WCS5.5 installed on win XP machine.
    > The problem with me out here is that i tried to delete an payment instance (named wpm) without stopping the Commerce Payment Services for the same.
    >
    > The error i got on the Configuration Manager is as below
    > "ERROR: Commerce Payments wpm can not be deleted while running. Please stop this Commerce Payments".
    > But due to this, the instance is partially deleted, so it is not visible in the Configuration Manager and also as it is not fully deleted it doesnot allow to create a new Payment instance giving the error "com.ibm.commerce.payments.configurator.InstanceAlr eadyExistsException".
    >
    > Please can anyone help me on this.
    >
    > regards,
    > joshi.
    > joshi_punein@indiatimes.com