Cannot login ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Cannot login ? - Websphere ; hi all, i can register one account. when i tried to login with invalid usename and password in Logonform its shows me invalid username and password. when i try to login with valid username and password its not redirecting to ...

  1. Cannot login ?

    hi all,
    i can register one account.
    when i tried to login with invalid usename and password in Logonform its shows me invalid username and password.
    when i try to login with valid username and password its not redirecting to myaccount or account.jsp .Its showing same Logonform.
    so how can i debug or find out why its not redirecting to myaccount.jsp or account.jsp.
    how can i proceed.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Advance thanks.

  2. Re: Cannot login ?

    I can only assume that the URL NVP for the Logon command is not getting
    set correctly. The Logon command passes control to the value of URL
    when the command finishes successfully.

    View the source code of the Logon page and look for something like

    in your form.

    javauser789 wrote:

    > hi all,
    > i can register one account.
    > when i tried to login with invalid usename and password in Logonform its shows me invalid username and password.
    > when i try to login with valid username and password its not redirecting to myaccount or account.jsp .Its showing same Logonform.
    > so how can i debug or find out why its not redirecting to myaccount.jsp or account.jsp.
    > how can i proceed.
    >
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Advance thanks.

  3. Re: Cannot login ?

    Check status column of that particular user in "USERREG" table .It
    should be 1.If it is 0 ,it means account is disabled.

    Mayura

    javauser789 wrote in message news:<587758680.1089110241676.JavaMail.wasadmin@swg3ws00 6>...
    > hi all,
    > i can register one account.
    > when i tried to login with invalid usename and password in Logonform its shows me invalid username and password.
    > when i try to login with valid username and password its not redirecting to myaccount or account.jsp .Its showing same Logonform.
    > so how can i debug or find out why its not redirecting to myaccount.jsp or account.jsp.
    > how can i proceed.
    >
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Advance thanks.

+ Reply to Thread