Re: Websphere Commerce Studio 5.5 - 404 page not found error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Websphere Commerce Studio 5.5 - 404 page not found error - Websphere ; Hi, I'm running Websphere Commerce Studio 5.5 and have probelm of 404 page not found error when browsing through pages like all pages where - creations/modification is involved. If any one has already faced this problem and solved it please ...

  1. Re: Websphere Commerce Studio 5.5 - 404 page not found error

    Hi,

    I'm running Websphere Commerce Studio 5.5 and have probelm of 404 page
    not found error when browsing through pages like
    all pages where - creations/modification is involved. If any one has
    already faced this problem and solved it please help me.

    Thanks
    Vijay

    --
    policharlav

  2. Re: Websphere Commerce Studio 5.5 - 404 page not found error

    Let me guess...Accelerator? Administration Console perhaps?

    policharlav wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm running Websphere Commerce Studio 5.5 and have probelm of 404 page
    > not found error when browsing through pages like
    > all pages where - creations/modification is involved. If any one has
    > already faced this problem and solved it please help me.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Vijay
    >

    > --
    > policharlav

  3. IE's security problems continue

    I wish IBM would go back to Netscape/Mozilla for WC administration.

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/...nterwin_1.html

    or at least support any W3C standards-based browser. There, I got it
    off my chest...now I feel much better.

  4. Re: Websphere Commerce Studio 5.5 - 404 page not found error

    Hi Robert,
    This error i am getting on Accelerator.
    Thanks
    Vijay