JMS as alternative to MQ: is it possible? - Websphere

This is a discussion on JMS as alternative to MQ: is it possible? - Websphere ; Hi all, can I use the embedded JMS on Websphere in place of a new MQ installation to integrate a legacy order system? Thanks in advance Marco Fabbri...

  1. JMS as alternative to MQ: is it possible?

    Hi all,
    can I use the embedded JMS on Websphere in place of a new MQ installation to
    integrate a legacy order system?

    Thanks in advance

    Marco Fabbri

  2. Re: JMS as alternative to MQ: is it possible?

    Sure...if you don't need MQ's repudiation.

    Marco Fabbri wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > can I use the embedded JMS on Websphere in place of a new MQ installation to
    > integrate a legacy order system?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Marco Fabbri

+ Reply to Thread