Difference between Express and Professional - Websphere

This is a discussion on Difference between Express and Professional - Websphere ; I am trying to find the differences between WC Express and Professional besides the licensing. Can anyone tell me?...

  1. Difference between Express and Professional

    I am trying to find the differences between WC Express and
    Professional besides the licensing. Can anyone tell me?

  2. Re: Difference between Express and Professional

    Here's a quick comparision of Express and PE:

    WC - Express:
    _______________________________
    Targeted for SMB
    Full B2C Support
    Simple B2B Support
    Consumer Direct, B2B Direct
    _______________________________
    Platforrm(s):Windows, iSeries, xLinux
    _______________________________
    Software WC-Express Runtime, WC-Express Developer toolkit, WC Analyzer,
    WAS, DB2 Express, WSAD

    WC Professional:
    _______________________________
    WC Express+Live Customer Care
    Closed Loop analytics
    Clickstream analysis
    Collaborative filtering (Likeminds)
    Oracle Support
    Advanced Configuration
    _______________________________
    Platform(s): Windows, AIX, xLinux, Solaris, iSeries
    _______________________________
    Software
    WC Professional Runtime, WAS, WAS Network Deployment(ND)
    WAS Edge Component
    WAS IBM Directory
    DB2 Ent Server, DB2 Text Extender
    Lotus Sametime, Lotus Domino Server
    WC Analyzer
    DB2 Information Integration (II) Repliction Edition (RE)
    DB2 Inteligenmt Miner
    Tivoli WebSite Analyzer (TWSA)

    //Satish Swaroop

    "Jeanette Thomas" wrote in message
    news:793b7b39.0406301040.7b09543@posting.google.co m...
    > I am trying to find the differences between WC Express and
    > Professional besides the licensing. Can anyone tell me?

+ Reply to Thread