Order calculate_ERR_USER_AUTHORITY - Websphere

This is a discussion on Order calculate_ERR_USER_AUTHORITY - Websphere ; Hi When we send some one a link as below http://www.hawkshead.com/webapp/wcs/...egory_rn=11101 And when the user goes in and adds anything from this page to the basket he gets the following error Exception Type: 0 Message Key: _ERR_USER_AUTHORITY Message: The user ...

  1. Order calculate_ERR_USER_AUTHORITY

    Hi

    When we send some one a link as below
    http://www.hawkshead.com/webapp/wcs/...egory_rn=11101

    And when the user goes in and adds anything from this page to the basket he gets the following error

    Exception Type: 0
    Message Key: _ERR_USER_AUTHORITY
    Message: The user does not have the authority to run this command "OrderCalculate".
    System Message:
    Originating Command: OrderCalculate
    Corrective Action:

    Any clues ?

    regards

  2. Re: Order calculate_ERR_USER_AUTHORITY

    ajaybo wrote in message news:<1671167042.1088422389978.JavaMail.wasadmin@swg3ws0 06>...
    > Hi
    >
    > When we send some one a link as below
    > http://www.hawkshead.com/webapp/wcs/...egory_rn=11101
    >
    > And when the user goes in and adds anything from this page to the basket he gets the following error
    >
    > Exception Type: 0
    > Message Key: _ERR_USER_AUTHORITY
    > Message: The user does not have the authority to run this command "OrderCalculate".
    > System Message:
    > Originating Command: OrderCalculate
    > Corrective Action:
    >
    > Any clues ?
    >
    > regards

    When I have seen this, it means that you need to update your policy
    xml file with this command and run acpload.

    Or another possibility if this is a built-in command, the user does
    not have the proper role to run this command.

    Don Price

  3. Re: Order calculate_ERR_USER_AUTHORITY

    Hi

    No One replied to my posting , very Sad :-(

    Any way after discussions it seems that when the users come to the page the first time they dont have get a session assigned

    We have worked around this by creating a redirect jsp

    The links in the email now point to the redirect JSP with the product number passed to is

    THis redirect page will redirect the customer to the correct product page where you can add to basket

    Any way the original link is uop any one had a better solution let me know please

    THanks

+ Reply to Thread