Nerd question: How I delete a store? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Nerd question: How I delete a store? - Websphere ; Thanks in advance!!...

  1. Nerd question: How I delete a store?

    Thanks in advance!!

  2. Re: Nerd question: How I delete a store?

    The SQL below will remove *all* stores, so be careful! If you just
    want to remove a specific store, then you will need to specify your
    specific store id in your where clause.

    connect to mall;
    delete from storeent where storeent_id > 0;
    delete from catalog;
    delete from catentry where catentry_id > 0;
    delete from catgroup where catgroup_id >0;
    delete from ffmcenter where ffmcenter_Id >0;
    delete from ffmcenter where ffmcenter_Id >0;
    delete from contract;
    delete from cntrname;
    delete from staddress;
    delete from baseitem where baseitem_id > 0;
    delete from tradeposcn;
    disconnect mall;
    terminate;

    "Pablo Silveira" wrote in message news:...
    > Thanks in advance!!

  3. Re: Nerd question: How I delete a store?

    The easiest way (opinion) is to delete with sql.

    Just remove the store by

    Start -> Run -> db2cmd (On windows/unix)

    db2 connect to dbname user dbuser using dbpassword

    you can omit the using and password and be prompted.

    the
    db2 select identifier,storeent_id from storeent

    Identify the storeId if necessary with this query although it should
    also be used to invoke your stores JSP files and commands.

    db2 delete from store where store_id = 100??

    db2 delete from storeent where storeent_id = 100??

    with you, of course, supplying the correct identifier mentioned above
    and not using 100??

    :-)
    geo

    Pablo Silveira wrote:

    > Thanks in advance!!

  4. Re: Nerd question: How I delete a store?

    Gracias Geo!!!!

    "geo" wrote in message
    > The easiest way (opinion) is to delete with sql.
    >
    > Just remove the store by
    >
    > Start -> Run -> db2cmd (On windows/unix)
    >
    > db2 connect to dbname user dbuser using dbpassword
    >
    > you can omit the using and password and be prompted.
    >
    > the
    > db2 select identifier,storeent_id from storeent
    >
    > Identify the storeId if necessary with this query although it should
    > also be used to invoke your stores JSP files and commands.
    >
    > db2 delete from store where store_id = 100??
    >
    > db2 delete from storeent where storeent_id = 100??
    >
    > with you, of course, supplying the correct identifier mentioned above
    > and not using 100??
    >
    > :-)
    > geo
    >
    > Pablo Silveira wrote: