CommandException with ToolTech orders - Websphere

This is a discussion on CommandException with ToolTech orders - Websphere ; This is a continuation of my previous posting. This error happens on placing products into ToolTech orders. Thanks for any help. ============== TimeStamp: 2003-08-06 13:55:44.891 Thread ID: Client ID: Class: DataBeanManager Method: activate Severity: 1 Message Text: CMN0420E The following ...

  1. CommandException with ToolTech orders

    ==============
    TimeStamp: 2003-08-06 13:55:44.891
    Thread ID:
    Client ID:
    Class: DataBeanManager
    Method: activate
    Severity: 1
    Message Text: CMN0420E The following CommandException occurred during
    processing: "java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Object".
    Exception: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Object
    at com.ibm.net.ssl.b.engineGetKeyManagers(b.java:14)
    at
    com.ibm.net.ssl.KeyManagerFactory.getKeyManagers(K eyManagerFactory.java:12)
    at
    com.ibm.etill.framework.clientapi.PaymentServerSSL Client.connect(PaymentServ
    erSSLClient.java:199)
    at
    com.ibm.etill.framework.clientapi.PaymentServerCli ent.connectIfNecessary(Pay
    mentServerClient.java:703)
    at
    com.ibm.etill.framework.clientapi.PaymentServerCli ent.issueCommandInternal(P
    aymentServerClient.java:570)
    at
    com.ibm.etill.framework.clientapi.PaymentServerCli ent.issueCommand(PaymentSe
    rverClient.java:342)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.payment.beans.PaymentPolicyListDa taBean.findSupportedCasset
    tesAndAccountsForStore(PaymentPolicyListDataBean.j ava:488)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.payment.beans.PaymentPolicyListDa taBean.populate(PaymentPol
    icyListDataBean.java:826)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.beans.DataBeanManager.directActiv ate(DataBeanManager.java:1
    76)
    at com.ibm.commerce.beans.DataBeanManager.activate(Da taBeanManager.java:52)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.payment.beans.UsablePaymentTCList DataBean.createDefaultPaym
    entTCInfoFromStoreSupportedPolicies(UsablePaymentT CListDataBean.java:166)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.payment.beans.UsablePaymentTCList DataBean.findCommonPayment
    TCForOrderItems(UsablePaymentTCListDataBean.java:2 10)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.payment.beans.UsablePaymentTCList DataBean.populate(UsablePa
    ymentTCListDataBean.java:704)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.beans.DataBeanManager.directActiv ate(DataBeanManager.java:1
    76)
    at com.ibm.commerce.beans.DataBeanManager.activate(Da taBeanManager.java:52)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.beans.DataBeanManager.activate(Da taBeanManager.java:119)
    at
    ToolTechTest._Shoppingcart_jsp_0._jspService(_Shop pingcart_jsp_0.java:460)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:142)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
    at
    org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWra pper.service(JspServlet.ja
    va:323)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e(JspServlet.java:503)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspSe rvlet.java:636)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstanc e.doService(ServletManager
    ..java:827)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServl et._service(StrictLifecycl
    eServlet.java:167)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServicingServletStat e.service(StrictLifecycleS
    ervlet.java:317)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServl et.service(StrictLifecycle
    Servlet.java:110)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.serv ice(ServletManager.java:47
    2)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenc eState.dispatch(ServletMan
    ager.java:1012)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceRefer ence.dispatch(ServletManag
    er.java:913)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatc her.handleWebAppDispatch(W
    ebAppRequestDispatcher.java:721)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatc her.dispatch(WebAppRequest
    Dispatcher.java:374)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatc her.include(WebAppRequestD
    ispatcher.java:167)
    at
    org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.include( PageContextImpl.java:488)
    at
    ToolTechTest._OrderItemDisplay_jsp_0._jspService(_ OrderItemDisplay_jsp_0.jav
    a:452)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:142)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
    at
    org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWra pper.service(JspServlet.ja
    va:323)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFil e(JspServlet.java:503)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspSe rvlet.java:636)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstanc e.doService(ServletManager
    ..java:827)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServl et._service(StrictLifecycl
    eServlet.java:167)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.IdleServletState.ser vice(StrictLifecycleServle
    t.java:297)
[...]
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatc her.forward(WebAppRequestD
    ispatcher.java:118)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.command.HttpForwardViewCommandImp l.forwardDocument(HttpForw
    ardViewCommandImpl.java:42)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.command.HttpForwardViewCommandImp l.performExecute(HttpForwa
    rdViewCommandImpl.java:123)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.command.AbstractECCommand.execute (AbstractECCommand.java:15
    4)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.webcontroller.ViewCmdExecUnit.exe cute(ViewCmdExecUnit.java:
    84)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.webcontroller.WebController.execu teTransaction(WebControlle
    r.java:274)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.webcontroller.WebController.proce ssRequest(WebController.ja
    va:865)
    at
    com.ibm.commerce.adapter.AbstractHttpAdapter.proce ssRequest(AbstractHttpAdap
    ter.java:292)
    at com.ibm.commerce.server.RequestServlet.service(Req uestServlet.java:1198)
[...]
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward (WebAppInvoker.java:134)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInv ocationHook(WebAppInvoker.
    java:239)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation .handleInvocation(CachedIn
    vocation.java:67)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor .dispatchByURI(ServletRequ
    estProcessor.java:151)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDisp atcher.service(OSEListener
    ..java:315)
    at
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.http11.HttpConnection.handl eRequest(HttpConnection.ja
    va:60)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleReques t(HttpConnection.java:323)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection. java:252)
    at com.ibm.ws.util.CachedThread.run(ThreadPool.java:1 38)

  2. Re: CommandException with ToolTech orders

    Hello Dmitry,
    This is more than likely your problem and not the first post. Reference
    Technote number 1106207. Or go to this link:
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...9-1&lang=en+en

    --
    Jennifer Turner, ATM-B CL

  3. Re: CommandException with ToolTech orders

    Jennifer,
    thanks for your posting.

    I have already upgraded PaymentManager framework to 3.1.3.1.
    WC -5.4.0.5, WAS -4.0.5.

    Is there any other resons of this problem?

    Dmitry

    "Jennifer Turner" wrote in message
    > Hello Dmitry,
    > This is more than likely your problem and not the first post. Reference
    > Technote number 1106207. Or go to this link:

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...&context=SSZLC
    2&q=KeyManagerFactory&uid=swg21106207&loc=en_US&cs=ISO-8859-1&lang=en+en

> [...]

    > > at

    com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation .handleInvocation(CachedIn
    > > vocation.java:67)
    > > at

    com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor .dispatchByURI(ServletRequ
    > > estProcessor.java:151)
    > > at

    com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDisp atcher.service(OSEListener
    > > .java:315)
    > > at

    com.ibm.servlet.engine.http11.HttpConnection.handl eRequest(HttpConnection.ja
    > > va:60)
    > > at

    com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleReques t(HttpConnection.java:323)
    > > at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection. java:252)
    > > at com.ibm.ws.util.CachedThread.run(ThreadPool.java:1 38)

+ Reply to Thread