Several seller organizations with ToolTech? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Several seller organizations with ToolTech? - Websphere ; Hi All, Is there any way to setup several selling organizations using ToolTech? I need to create a B2B model where there are several buyer organizations and several seller organization exist in the same store. Is there any way to ...

  1. Several seller organizations with ToolTech?

    Hi All,

    Is there any way to setup several selling organizations using ToolTech?

    I need to create a B2B model where there are several buyer organizations and
    several seller organization exist in the same store.
    Is there any way to maintain a separate product catalog per selling
    organization?
    Can I implemet all of this without major development?

    Any ideas on this are very appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Dmitry

  2. Re: Several seller organizations with ToolTech?

    Dear Dmitry,

    Sure for the most part WC will rock your world. I assume your on 5.4 or newer,
    although you might find writing a couple of category product finder beans useful
    based on your multiple buyers and sellers catalog decisions(possibly, opinion)

    You need to add the additional XML for the additional organizations to your
    ToolTech store and then you can just republish the store after removing the
    previous store assets from the database. (I assume this is not a production
    environment).

    Cheers,
    geo

    Dmitry Kirillin wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Is there any way to setup several selling organizations using ToolTech?
    >
    > I need to create a B2B model where there are several buyer organizations and
    > several seller organization exist in the same store.
    > Is there any way to maintain a separate product catalog per selling
    > organization?
    > Can I implemet all of this without major development?
    >
    > Any ideas on this are very appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dmitry

+ Reply to Thread