Tax Integration Interface Kit - Websphere

This is a discussion on Tax Integration Interface Kit - Websphere ; Does anyone know if there is an updated Tax Integration Interface Kit for 5.4 or 5.5? Mark...

  1. Tax Integration Interface Kit

    Does anyone know if there is an updated Tax Integration Interface Kit for
    5.4 or 5.5?

    Mark

  2. Re: Tax Integration Interface Kit

    Dear Mark,
    For which package.

    How many tax jurisdictions do you have to support?

    Regards,
    geo

    Mark Sheffield wrote:

    > Does anyone know if there is an updated Tax Integration Interface Kit for
    > 5.4 or 5.5?
    >
    > Mark

  3. Re: Tax Integration Interface Kit

    We are using vertex. But it is an older version and I don't know if it has
    the Websphere Commerce integration. So I'm not even sure if I need to use
    the Tax Integration Interface Kit. I have a program written that will call
    the tax program and pass all the necessary info. The vertex handles all the
    jurisdictions, all I need to do is call the program. I just don't know how
    to plug my program into the commerce flow... Any ideas?

    "geo" wrote in message
    > Dear Mark,
    > For which package.
    >
    > How many tax jurisdictions do you have to support?
    >
    > Regards,
    > geo
    >
    > Mark Sheffield wrote:
    >
    > > Does anyone know if there is an updated Tax Integration Interface Kit

    for
    > > 5.4 or 5.5?
    > >
    > > Mark

  4. Re: Tax Integration Interface Kit

    Mark,

    Check out the com.ibm.commerce.taxation packages for ways to hook in Vertex.

    Hope this helps,
    Jim
    Jim O'Neill
    Principal
    Ducat Commerce, LLC
    www.ducatcommerce.com

    "Mark Sheffield" wrote in message news:...
    > We are using vertex. But it is an older version and I don't know if it has
    > the Websphere Commerce integration. So I'm not even sure if I need to use
    > the Tax Integration Interface Kit. I have a program written that will call
    > the tax program and pass all the necessary info. The vertex handles all the
    > jurisdictions, all I need to do is call the program. I just don't know how
    > to plug my program into the commerce flow... Any ideas?
    >
    > "geo" wrote in message
    > > Dear Mark,
    > > For which package.
    > >
    > > How many tax jurisdictions do you have to support?
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > geo
    > >
    > > Mark Sheffield wrote:
    > >
    > > > Does anyone know if there is an updated Tax Integration Interface Kit

    > for
    > > > 5.4 or 5.5?
    > > >
    > > > Mark

+ Reply to Thread