Multiple JVM environment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Multiple JVM environment - Websphere ; Hi I wanted to know whether it is possible to start multiple JVM instances within the same Application Server instance. Actually, I was reading up on remote debugging facility provided by Java through JPDA. But, the limitation of JPDA is ...

  1. Multiple JVM environment

    Hi

    I wanted to know whether it is possible to start multiple JVM instances
    within the same Application Server instance. Actually, I was reading up on
    remote debugging facility provided by Java through JPDA. But, the limitation
    of JPDA is that only one debugger client can connect to a JVM. So, I was
    wondering, if I could start multiple JVM instances within one Application
    Server instance and be able to then have multiple debugger applications
    connected to these multiple JVM instances?

    Thanks,
    Arati

  2. Re: Multiple JVM environment

    Thanks to not multi post. See reply in
    ibm.software.websphere.application-server.

+ Reply to Thread