Hi

We are using WebSphere App Server 5.1.1 with security enabled. Our code
needs to use the JMX SOAP Connector to get a reference of AdminClient. For
this to work, we have put the username and password in soap.client.props
file. But our client does not want the username and password to be kept in a
properties file.

Is there any other way to specify the username and password? We are using
Jython scripts that can run on any client machine and the client will not
know the username and password to use. So, these settings have to be done on
the server side.

Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Arati