How to convert WAS 5.1 to WAS 5.1.2 - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to convert WAS 5.1 to WAS 5.1.2 - Websphere ; Hi, Pls let me know how to make Web application server 5.1 as 5.1.2. I have fixpack 1 for it, but that makes it 5.1.1? Is there anything I am missing, if yes then tell me the location of correct ...

  1. How to convert WAS 5.1 to WAS 5.1.2

    Hi,

    Pls let me know how to make Web application server 5.1 as 5.1.2. I have
    fixpack 1 for it, but that makes it 5.1.1? Is there anything I am missing,
    if yes then tell me the location of correct (or latest )fix pack for it??

    Regards

    Bhuvan

  2. Re: How to convert WAS 5.1 to WAS 5.1.2

    Hi,

    The latest version of WeSphere Application Server is 5.1.1.3

    First install -->
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg24007195

    And later install -->
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg24008771

    Regards,
    Dani

    Bhuvan Gupta wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Pls let me know how to make Web application server 5.1 as 5.1.2. I have
    > fixpack 1 for it, but that makes it 5.1.1? Is there anything I am missing,
    > if yes then tell me the location of correct (or latest )fix pack for it??
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bhuvan

  3. Re: How to convert WAS 5.1 to WAS 5.1.2

    Thanks a lot for correcting me and giving help on getting fix packs.

    Regards

    Bhuvan
    "Daniel Garcia" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >

    > The latest version of WeSphere Application Server is 5.1.1.3
    >
    > First install -->
    > http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg24007195
    >
    > And later install -->
    > http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg24008771
    >

    > Regards,
    > Dani
    >
    > Bhuvan Gupta wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Pls let me know how to make Web application server 5.1 as 5.1.2. I have
    > > fixpack 1 for it, but that makes it 5.1.1? Is there anything I am

    missing,
    > > if yes then tell me the location of correct (or latest )fix pack for

    it??

    > > Regards
    > >
    > > Bhuvan

+ Reply to Thread