Hi can anybody tell me difference between WAS and Business Integration server - Websphere

This is a discussion on Hi can anybody tell me difference between WAS and Business Integration server - Websphere ; Hi, Detail of my question is If I am running Business integration Server 5.1 then is it better than Application Server 5.1 or they are separate. How Integration server becomes 5.1.1 or 5.1.2 or so on. Please explain in detail. ...

  1. Hi can anybody tell me difference between WAS and Business Integration server

    Hi,

    Detail of my question is

    If I am running Business integration Server 5.1 then is it better than
    Application Server 5.1 or they are separate.

    How Integration server becomes 5.1.1 or 5.1.2 or so on.

    Please explain in detail.

    Regards

    Bhvuan

  2. Re: Hi can anybody tell me difference between WAS and Business Integration server

    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/webs...ory/index.html

    Wayne

    "Bhuvan Gupta" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Detail of my question is
    >
    > If I am running Business integration Server 5.1 then is it better than
    > Application Server 5.1 or they are separate.
    >

    > How Integration server becomes 5.1.1 or 5.1.2 or so on.
    >
    > Please explain in detail.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bhvuan

  3. Re: Hi can anybody tell me difference between WAS and Business Integration server

    Thanks for the answer.
    I will read the below links, see I am rephrasing my question

    Is business integration server is a superset of Application Server and I can
    run anything on it which I run on Application Server.

    Regards

    Bhuvan
    "Bhuvan Gupta" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Detail of my question is
    >
    > If I am running Business integration Server 5.1 then is it better than
    > Application Server 5.1 or they are separate.
    >

    > How Integration server becomes 5.1.1 or 5.1.2 or so on.
    >
    > Please explain in detail.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bhvuan

  4. Re: Hi can anybody tell me difference between WAS and Business Integration server

    In article , bhuvan_gupta@persistent.co.in says...

    > Is business integration server is a superset of Application Server and I can
    > run anything on it which I run on Application Server.

    If by Business Integration Server you mean WebSphere Business Integration Server Foundation, the
    answer is yes.
    --

    Juanma Martínez

+ Reply to Thread