Connecting to a Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 database - Websphere

This is a discussion on Connecting to a Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 database - Websphere ; I need to connect an application running under WebSphere App Server 5.0 to a SQLAnywhere 5.0 database. Is it possible? Doug Thomson...

  1. Connecting to a Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 database

    I need to connect an application running under WebSphere App Server 5.0
    to a SQLAnywhere 5.0 database.

    Is it possible?

    Doug Thomson

  2. Re: Connecting to a Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 database

    dbthomson@gov.pe.ca wrote:

    >I need to connect an application running under WebSphere App Server 5.0
    >to a SQLAnywhere 5.0 database.
    >
    >Is it possible?
    >
    >Doug Thomson

    At least in theory, WAS should be able to use any database with a JDBC
    driver.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread