web group problems - Websphere

This is a discussion on web group problems - Websphere ; when i type in my browser http://localhost:9080/tecajna/tecajna.jsp the server responds The web group / has not been defined where do i have to difine the web group pls. help?...

  1. web group problems

    when i type in my browser

    http://localhost:9080/tecajna/tecajna.jsp

    the server responds
    The web group / has not been defined

    where do i have to difine the web group

    pls. help?

  2. Re: web group problems

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:43:25 +0100, "polilop"
    wrote:

    >when i type in my browser
    >
    >http://localhost:9080/tecajna/tecajna.jsp
    >
    >the server responds
    >The web group / has not been defined
    >
    >where do i have to difine the web group
    >
    >pls. help?

    Define your web project with a context root tecaina.

    Watch the log of the WebSphere test environment when you start it to
    see that it appers there.....

  3. Re: web group problems

    Looks like you are using context root of '/' (root). Is this what you wanted
    to do? If yes then make sure that the webapp you have deployed with this
    context root uses virtual host that has localhost:9080 or *:9080 defined in
    the list of host aliases.

    Sunit

    "polilop" wrote in message
    > when i type in my browser
    >
    > http://localhost:9080/tecajna/tecajna.jsp
    >
    > the server responds
    > The web group / has not been defined
    >
    > where do i have to difine the web group
    >
    > pls. help?

  4. Re: web group problems

    Also, the WebSphere Plug-in will need to be refreshed after deploying an
    app.

    "Sunit Patke" wrote in message
    > Looks like you are using context root of '/' (root). Is this what you
    > wanted to do? If yes then make sure that the webapp you have deployed with
    > this context root uses virtual host that has localhost:9080 or *:9080
    > defined in the list of host aliases.
    >
    > Sunit
    >

    > "polilop" wrote in message
    >> when i type in my browser
    >>
    >> http://localhost:9080/tecajna/tecajna.jsp
    >>
    >> the server responds
    >> The web group / has not been defined
    >>
    >> where do i have to difine the web group
    >>
    >> pls. help?

  5. Re: web group problems

    thx for advice, lot of help
    "CharlyOz" wrote in message
    > Also, the WebSphere Plug-in will need to be refreshed after deploying an
    > app.
    >

    > "Sunit Patke" wrote in message
    >> Looks like you are using context root of '/' (root). Is this what you
    >> wanted to do? If yes then make sure that the webapp you have deployed
    >> with this context root uses virtual host that has localhost:9080 or
    >> *:9080 defined in the list of host aliases.
    >>
    >> Sunit
    >>

    >> "polilop" wrote in message
    >>> when i type in my browser
    >>>
    >>> http://localhost:9080/tecajna/tecajna.jsp