Hi

We are getting the following warning messages in the logs file, everytime a
connection to a database is made:

An active transaction should be present while processing method
allocateMCWrapper.

When I searched on Google, I got the following page:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...f-8&lang=en+en

It says the cause of the warning message is following:
Cause
These messages are being produced due to an "unsupported" environment.
When application has spun its own threads from an EJB, accessing a database
is not supported (per the J2EE specification).

It also talks about how to suppress the warning messages.

The only EJB we are using is the WAS Scheduler. I guess it spawns
threads and that is why we are getting these messages. I am not able to
understand the reason for getting these messages.

Could anyone please throw some light on this message, and when this
exactly appears? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Arati