Hi

I am trying to get a instance of AdminClient using the SOAP Connector. We
have recently enabled security for the WebSphere Application Server.
Therefore, now the SSL is enabled. I am setting the following properties:
props.setProperty(AdminClient.CONNECTOR_HOST, "PS2095");

props.setProperty(AdminClient.CONNECTOR_PORT, "8880");

props.setProperty(AdminClient.CONNECTOR_TYPE,
AdminClient.CONNECTOR_TYPE_SOAP);

props.setProperty(AdminClient.CONNECTOR_SECURITY_E NABLED, "true");

props.setProperty(AdminClient.USERNAME, username);

props.setProperty(AdminClient.PASSWORD, password);

props.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore", "C:/DummyClientKeyFile.jks");

props.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore", "C:/DummyClientTrustFile.jks");

props.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "WebAS");

props.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword", "WebAS");

The DummyClientKeyFile and DummyClientTrustFile are at the specified
locations. I get the following SSL exception:

Error opening socket: java.net.SocketException: Default SSL context init
failed: null; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Error
opening socket: java.net.SocketException: Default SSL context init failed:
null]

at org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection. send(Unknown Source)

Has anyone faced a similar problem before? Could you please throw some light
on this? And what are the possible reasons...

Thanks in advance,

Arati